Below you will find a list of our recent articles and posts about anxiety and panic disorders. Hopefully you will find information you need. If you have a question, please make sure to ask it!
- Agoraphobia -- Another Recognized Anxiety Disorder
We recently discussed panic attacks, and noted that panic attacks are a recognized social phobia that can be diagnosed and treated using moder medical techniques. Today we discuss "agoraphobia" -- an anxiety disorder that is closely related to panic disorders.
- Anxiety Disorders -- A Quick Review
- Anyone Else Suffering from Financial Anxiety Right Now?Has the terrible economic news gotten you down? My financial anxiety has a few common symptoms to my social anxiety. At least I can count on one of the two anxieties to go away... (I hope)...
- Dealing with Financial Anxiety and AngstFor the last year, it seems that everytime we pick up the paper, there is more bad economic news. Let's see, we've had a gas crisis, a housing crisis, a banking crisis, a stock market crisis, an unemployment crisis... what's next?
- Finding Treatment for Social Anxiety Disorder
- Going to School With Social Anxiety Disorder
- Going to the Store With Social Anxiety Disorder
- Going to Work With Social Anxiety Disorder
- Helping Family Members With Social Anxiety Disorder
- Life With Social Anxiety
- MLB Deals With Social Anxiety DisorderIn early June, two Major League baseball players were put on the disabled list for social anxiety disorder. The players were from two different teams (and in another twist, the teams played each other on the day the players were put on the disabled list).
- Official Definition of Social Anxiety Disorder
- Panic Attacks and Their Diagnosis
Do you experience sudden onsets of fearfulness or intense apprehension? When it happens, are you short of breath? Do you have heart palpitations or chest pain? You may be experiencing "panic attacks". Let's learn more about how professionals diagnose this disorder.
- Placebo Effect Measured in Social Anxiety Disorder Treatment StudyAn interesting study was was recently performed by Swedish scientists to measure the placebo effect on participants in a trial treatment for social anxiety disorder.
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder Medications Chart
- Social Anxiety Disorder Treatment
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Children and EducationSocial anxiety disorder is commonly confused with shyness in children. Unfortunately, social anxiety can impact children's education if it is sever enough.
- Social Anxiety Named One of the Top 10 “Yuppie” DisordersMany people who have not experienced Social Anxiety Disorder confuse it with shyness or don't consider it to be a real disorder with real impact on people.
- Symptoms of Social Anxiety Disorder
- Tips For Dealing With Social Anxiety Disorder During the Holiday Season
- Tips for Reducing Anxiety, Stress and Depression in Your Life
- Treating Children With Social Anxiety Disorder